Sunday, May 22, 2011

Closer

Often times when we are in the midst of transition or pursuing something new we become overwhelmed by the hurdles and challenges that we face along the way. I know all too well what it’s like to have your dreams before you and feeling as though everything around you is working against you.

This past year I have had some of the greatest learning experiences of my life. I have seen similar days and times, but never have I been in such a state where I was constantly feeling like I was outside of myself. At times even feeling as though I had no earthly idea who the heck I was. Why you say? Because I have been simply evolving into this being that I see in my dreams, can describe so vividly, am intimately connected to and have longed for since my creation…but for so long thought I could never become.

I used to think it was about my profession, my career, my financial status, my geographic location, my pedigree…but I am confident now more than ever that it is about my effort to live my God-given purpose. The greatest thing that one can ever do is leave behind their fears to die in the fire of passion that fuels your hope. Sure, I am still trying to establish that career that I desire to have, and I still believe that I was born to live in New York, and everyone wants to have financial stability…and I know that it is because of the sacrifices that I have made thus far that I am closer than I have ever been before to having those things.

I have a “can’t stop, won’t stop” mentality…and I am determined to make it!


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment