Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Countdown is on...

The countdown is on…30 days until the day that God’s creation and His timing lined up with the stars of purpose and appointment and the Universe became enhanced by the presence that is me. YES…it’s my birthday! *Does the Dougie* Whoop! Whoop!

Now, as I reflect on the past year of my life I’m looking in the mirror asking myself “uhhhh, is this really your life?”

Many of you have followed as I have posted, tweeted, and blogged about the various triumphs and challenges that I have experienced throughout the year. (Thank you by the way. Your support has been extremely encouraging.) Well over the next 30 days I will be submitting an entry every day reflecting and preparing for my new year. I’ll be making new declarations, candidly sharing some of the struggles that I have faced, and giving you a sneak peak at my plans for the coming year.

Grab your popcorn, your soda (some of you may need something a little more stiff *shrugs*…I’m just saying), your sour patch kids, and you just might wanna grab some tissue (you know…just in case you identify a little too much with some of my experiences)…I’m going live for the next 30 days.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment